- She is very loud :)
- She loves to be held
- She is B-U-S-Y!
- She is very afraid of animals (our dog in particular)
- She is extremely girlie :).... Loves purses, nail polish, lip gloss, & shoes
- She LOVES babies :)
- She loves water..... bath, pool, etc
- She seems to favor blondes when we have visitors??
- She loves peanuts (gets giddy even:), fruit, and meat
- She is extremely hot natured.... She sweats sitting still in our air conditioned house
- She is so much smarter than I ever dreamed! She knows some sign language & understands almost everything we say.
- She is SO loving!! She gives lots of hugs & kisses!
- And... she loves her MAMA :)
We went on Jeb's last Dayschool field trip :( .... Naomi played like she was one of the group! :)
They played themselves out with our sweet neighbor Lilly! :)
She loved playing with friends visiting...
Our sweet Sunday School class had her a welcome home party :)
It was like Christmas!!
It took about an hour, but then she was all warmed up!
Our class got her this precious bike :)) Miles wants to ride too!
She can drink out of a big cup pretty good...
She got quite the loot :)
Then more visitors...
And Mamaw :)
Then our first trip to church! She did great:) Even played in the nursery WITHOUT crying a bit!
Then our first swim at Nana's :)
Thank you Lord for such a great week!
"I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" Philippians 1:6