"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us" Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An AMAZING Miracle Only God Could Orchestrate!

 I had to share this incredible blessing that God blessed us with this week.  I received an email on Monday night that a comment had been left on my blog... Speechless is the only way I can describe myself.  Here is most of the post:
Hi Jennifer,
I am so excited to read this. We have been sponsoring Naomi for the last 2 1/2 yrs, since I met her just before her 1st birthday. I was the one who named her:-) We have been praying that her paperwork would be done and that she would find a family for a very long time! I have a few photos of her if you would like them. I stumbled across your blog the other day, and was very excited to see that she has a family! We have a couple of adopted kids ourselves and work in foster care here in Hong Kong.

Kathy

BUT GOD.... is all I can say.  We have been emailing & I discovered that she literally stumbled across my blog.... She googled MBHOH & Naomi & it came up.  Can I just tell you how many times I've tried to google this blog to see how & when it would come up & it NEVER has.... NEVERBut God.  He has plans for this precious little girl far bigger than mine & that started way back before I ever even knew she existed.  To share a little of her story.... She met Naomi just before her first birthday & began sponsoring her through Hope Foster Home in Beijing.  They were even able to pay for her cleft lip repair surgery.  We will never be able to thank them enough.  Being a sponsor, they were given the privilege of naming her.  She chose Naomi, because it means beautiful, pleasant, delightful, gentle...and part of her Chinese name means beautiful/enchanting.  She stated that because she was all of those, she thought the name would fit perfectly.  Can I just tell you how thankful I am that we chose to keep her name???  That was also a God-thing.  I am blown away at His goodness & mercy.  I just need to say that God LOVES adoption.  We've seen His hand ALL over this.  We are SO grateful He chose us to be this precious baby girl's parents... :)

Some precious pictures Kathy shared with us...












2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jennifer! This is amazing!!! What a precious, precious piece of history for your daughter! Isn't it so awesome to get to learn even a small part of how God has cared for your child before you even knew about her?! God's sweet grace....we are SO excited for ALL of you.
    much love,
    rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!This just gives me chills. Only God, only in his plan that we could never comprehend could such an amazing blessing be brought to such a beautiful child, and to such a precious family. God knew from before she was born where she would be and who would care for her, he hand picked you and he couldnt have found a more deserving place for her to be. I wish you all such joy and happiness and many Blessings. Love in Christ.

    Shea

    ReplyDelete