"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us" Ephesians 3:20

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Lifter of My Head

Well, I have been very discouraged lately as it has been 77 days tomorrow since we received our pre-approval to adopt Naomi.  We are eagerly awaiting our LOA (letter of approval) from China that basically gets the ball rolling for our travel to China to bring her home.  It can still take up to 8 weeks after LOA arrives to receive travel approval..... so you can see my dismay.  We were really hoping to travel in February, but it looks like March or April now for sure. :(  Serious sad face!   Today, however, my Lord is sustaining me with sweet gifts of pictures of our girl.  We got an email with pics this morning from a sweet lady who traveled to MBHOH in December & then this afternoon opened our mailbox to find the two disposable cameras that we sent to Naomi in her package in November.  You can imagine what a blessing that was!  I just know it is my sweet Lord reminding me that He has not forgotten, He has not left me (or Naomi), and that He SEES.  He is indeed the Lifter Of My Head :)




                                                                Her pre-school class :)










She LOVES babies :)


Her precious pre-school teacher, Rebecca :)


Her ayi (nanny)


With several ayi's (nannies)


Christmastime



Christmas craft :)







  Naomi being a "little mommy" :)









2 comments:

  1. Loved looking at the new pictures! Lifting you guys up! I can only imagine how hard it is to wait for your daughter to come home! Keep me updated on everything! We would love to try to see ya'll when ya come if it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I love your blog! Your family is so adorable. My little girl has 6 brothers and loves being the little girl - older brothers are such a blessing!

    So thankful to have been able to share these sweet pictures with you - cannot wait to see pictures of you all together :)

    ReplyDelete